Welcome to City of White Sulphur Springs White Sulphur Springs...A Great Place to Live!
In the City of White Sulphur Springs, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that makes the City of White Sulphur Springs a wonderful place to call home.
The City needs your help! At the end of today (9/26/22) we will have 6 spayed female dogs and 4 neutered male dogs. If you have any availability to care for these animals please call us at City Hall - 406-547-3911. Your help is greatly appreciated!
The City of White Sulphur Springs is hiring a full-time Public Works position. The job description is available at City Hall. For more information, call (406) 547-3911.
Please pickup applications at City Hall at 105 West Hampton St., White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645.
Position open until filled.
***Public Notice ***
The first Wednesday of the month as well as the following added fridays:
April 22nd and 29th
May 13th and 27th
June 10th and 24th
July 8th and 22nd
August 12th and 26th
September 9th and 23rd
**CALL FOR PROJECT QUOTES**
The City of WSS is calling for quotes to install safety surfacing meeting the ASTM F1292, 2075, and F1951 standards in the use/fall zones at Bair Park, which is located on 4th Ave SE, approximately where it intersects with Wall St.
The work generally includes but is not limited to:
- Installation of approximately 100 feet of French drain (washed gravel, perf pipe, and landscape fabric) 12 inches wide, 18 inches deep, with a minimum of 1% slope.
- Identify use/fall zones as per the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s Public Playground Safety (“CPSC Manual”) at (https://www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/325.pdf)
- Excavate use/fall zones for below-ground installation of EWF as per the CPSC Manual (https://www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/325.pdf) and the EWF manufacturer’s instructions.
- If needed, install borders for fall zones.
- Install EWF as per manufacturer instructions (available at City Hall and online). As needed, contact Marks Lumber at (406) 933-5794 for further information.
- Place pea gravel in areas in between fall zones.
A Notice of Request for Proposals and further important information is available at City Hall or online at whitesulphurspringsmontana.com. Contact City Hall or the Mayor for a site visit (406) 547-3911.
Quotes are due by 5:00 p.m. on August 15, 2022, at City Hall, 105 W. Hampton St - P.O. Box 442, White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645.
*To Check Standards, Specifications and Installation Instructions, Click on Government then Parks Advisory Important Documents*
Click the below link for the Mark's Lumber Installation process:
It's October & Time to Consider the Following...
October 03, 2022
Can you Imagine A Day Without Water?
Water is, in short, invaluable. Although it is a resource that is essential for all life, it is easy to forget how inner-woven water is in our daily life. Water is a cup of coffee, a quick shower, a green lawn, or a glass of iced tea.
These are simple pleasures in life, but although they are simple, they require many gallons of water!
City of White Sulphur Springs
email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Local Animal Shelter
Looking for a furry friend to become a part of your family? Consider adopting a dog or cat from your local animal shelter. An adopted pet will provide unconditional love and companionship to all.